Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No More Dates

Andrew told me that putting the dates in the blog was silly. I was doing it before because I had been typing on Microsoft Word thank you very much. Last night I started watching "A Space Odyssey." I had a really had time sitting through the first 20 minutes with all the monkeys and stuff but when I saw real humans I was relieved (for a minute, until I realized the ridiculousness of the movie).

"Mama Kin" is a good song by Aerosmith. Not really the biggest fan of Aerosmith but its a legit song.

E-mailing has gone well with most people but I think they just forget to respond and think that the messages will keep coming from me. Wrong!

I had some ice cream today at my Grandparent's flat (grandparents on my dad's side). It was pecan flavored (Carte D'or is the brand). It was delicious. I put these chocolate covered animal crackers in it because I always like my ice cream to have something in it. My grandfather put champagne in his ice cream. I thought it was really quite strange until I tried it myself. He said they learned it when they were in Leningrad decades ago. You should try it. I usually don't eat ice cream any more. I used to eat a lot when I was in middle school. I would come home from school and eat a bowl of ice cream every day. Once, my mom, my sister and I ate an entire Liter of ice cream...it was Godiva and it had these raspberry syrup filled chocolate hearts in it. MMMMM.

I have some more photos, will post them soon.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I didn't say it was silly. I said it was cute because it seemed as if you were sending journal entries over e-mail. You don't need to stop.