Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Love In The Lies

I don't care what you say Bryan, I got the better end of the music trade. This Amos Lee stuff is definitely a good deal.

Just video chatted with Drew. He is in Tokyo; right at the center of the world's largest subway station. At least that is what I think he said. His hotel room is small, bathroom comparable to a cruise ship's bathroom.

I wrote Andrew a lengthy e-mail earlier. Probably the longest I have written this whole time.

This picture is one of several depicting the graffiti at various public places. This one in particular is in one of those cross walks that is built in underground for public transportation. Is there a specific word for this in English? I know that in Hungarian it is called an Alúljáro but I know that means nothing to you. Shut up. Jerk.


These are what the new Trams look like. They are high-tech, and much roomier than the older ones but there are less seats. I like to sit.
These two pictures above are of the Western Train Station. Gustave Eiffel designed this building. He also designed Eiffel tower. The Tram in this photo is one of the old ones. It looks so much more European.
This is the "courtyard" type thing at my Grandmother's place. They have a really nice apartment but for some reason the stairwells and hallways always look dismal and dark.
This is the door at my Grandparent's flat. It is really heavy. It is made of iron. The design is really intricate and pretty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I liked the old ones better too. The new ones can get really hot if the AC is broken, since the windows are tiny.

Apple pie is currently baking. I miss you guys.

Ssszancs,

Andie