Monday, May 19, 2008

Just woke up. This is an outrage. As soon as I got up, grandma walked up to me and asked if I wanted lunch. "No" I said, "not right now."

I had a strange dream about my friend last night. I am supposed to meet up with him at some point in time while I am here, but I actually need to make the effort to call him. In my dream, he was pretty much a basketball player, and he sometimes played football with Coach Brown from UT. He asked me to go see him once and I did. We hung out after his game, and I started asking him about what books he read. We went back to his dorm room and he had a single. I looked at the book shelf and there were no books. I looked for other signs of intelligence and school related materials but found nothing. I asked him what he read, and he said he read the bible. It was kind of one of those giver types of books, where I enlightened him, or at least tried to about the magic of literature. He contested for the most part and threw me out of his apartment, calling me blasphemous. I had taken my shoes off upon entrance earlier that night, and had no shoes to go home in, so I stole a pair of his. This is all so random, I hope you can keep up...I am having trouble myself. I need to go respond to e-mails.

No comments: