Friday, June 6, 2008

Ételek...or, Foods

Calf livers with warm parsley-cooked potatoes + simmered apple slices with a cranberry+raisin sauce. Holy shit. This was a good meal.
Pork with hash brown-like potato with chives and parsley.
A Crêpe filled with a crushed walnut creme-like substance with hot chocolate syrup on top and a side of homemade whipped creme. It was better than the starbucks whipped creme, which sucks anyways. It was legit.
Vanilla and hazelnut ice cream with warm nutella on top, and hazelnuts scattered.
A caviar sandwich, with hardboiled egg, lettuce and some type of plain flavored yogurt sauce.
Salmon with parsley cooked potatoes, lemon, and tartar sauce in a waffle cup. The waffle cup was cute but was not consumed.
Soma himbeer. Raspberry flavored pop. It was really good.
Red pepper spiced, red bell pepper marinated chicken, and potatoes.
Pork with a baked sauerkraut ball, and a bread-like ball creation. The foods were all really good. Needless to say, I gained a couple kilos while in Vienna. In fact, I think I probably gained weight while in BP as well. CRA-CRA.

Today was actually a really busy day. I first went to a mall near our place and got a shirt that I had seen and had planned on buying. Then I went to another shopping center and got this dress for my sister. Then I met up with my mom and grandmother and we went downtown to some more stores. I had a gyro at my favorite gyro place in the world, and then bought some more stuff. Picked up some wine on our way home, and met up with a girl who wants to study criminal justice in the states and tried helping her out with schools. Her problems made me realize that the American college system is geared much more towards americans, and is NOT user friendly towards international students. Whatev. I feel like I helped somewhat, at least I enlightened her about faffffsa. Oh the joyz of fafsa. Today was supposed to be pay day, but I realized that I already got my last check from Starbucks last time. Damnit. Anyways, I gotta go chill with my Fater. Tomorrow I am getting up early to go to this spring with my grandfather and swim laps and go to the chamomile sauna and then jump in the freezing cold water! Can't wait!

No comments: