Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Forevvvarr

Mayne. I keep listening to this Chris Brown song. "Forever." It was in the video Colleen made on facebook and now I am hooked. I am so cool, I know. Today I am meeting with a friend around 3:30. It should be nice, I am going to tell him about life at university. Hopefully I don't paint the wrong portrait. It is HOT outside. Tomorrow night is my last night here. It is going down with some of the amigos. We might go to some clubs, no idea yet. Last night I chilled with some peeps. I've kind of gotten used to just ordering a beer or a drink when we go out. That is going to be missed once I go back. Every time I get used to being in Budapest, it is time to leave. :( Next time I will have to come during the second half of the summer, since that is when everyone is done with school and will be able to hang out. I think its amazing that through technology I can keep in touch with some people, and thus have people to hang out with when I come here. If I didn't have friends here, or my sister Andrea, I would be miserable after a week or so. OHHHH. Forever...

What am I going to do in San Francisco? Snoop Doggggg is having a concert but it is very unlikely that I will go. I would be the only white person there probs. Anyways I am going to go read now and then do other stuff...adiozz!

No comments: